Simple Girl ♥








✦ About | ✦ darLinks | ✦ Diaries |
+FOLLOW
| DASHBOARD


Sunday, June 19, 2016 | 11:35 PM | 0 comments

They say time flies, and it goes by too slow “The time wasn’t right, I don’t really know”

Time directs us all. Our actions, our plans, our lives. Time is all around and a constant reminder Of what is, what will be, and what used to be.

Time is painful, like some of the past. Time is unpredictable like the future. Time is a mystery like right this moment. Make wise choices because time will steal your actions. And you will never get a second chance.

Life, like time goes on. It’s spent, and it’s wasted. So precious, waste time wisely.

Time tells you when it’s good to love. When it’s good to let go
When it’s right to start over.
What if you did what you wanted to do And time weren’t even a factor or a consequence?

The Earth would simply rotate and chaos would be our new destiny

Life as we know it would recreate Into an even bigger abundance of mystery.

No order, no, time, no chronology.

Just me and you. "If you ask me how does move on feels like, to me it's like believing the broken clock will move again."


Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!

Hello. You are currently in my blog. Please don't copy anything or I kill you :p So whatever it is, enjoy my blog okay ? ;) don't judge me if you don't know my story :))

Credits

Template by Azarra
Inspired by Lettha
Image by   



All original content copyright ©2011 Azarra. This is a fatinazara production.